The Career Services department aims to assist students in achieving their educational and career goals. Services are free of charge and available upon request. Students may access these services during their training period and up to 12 months after program completion date.
Below is a list of services available to students:
- Time management – customize study schedules to help students maintain steady progress.
- Student success – provide resources and information on study tips, life skills and community resources.
- Provide labor market information – answer questions relating to labor market conditions, occupational info and career planning.
- Externship and training related volunteer experience info – answer questions relating to available externship programs. Help students explore training related volunteer/externship opportunities.
After training completion:
- Certification & State requirements – Provide information relating to state licensing requirements and national certifications for interested occupations.
- Personal marketing – work with students in developing resumes, cover letters and other job search materials.
- Job Search & Interview techniques – Provide guidance and resources relating to job search activities and processes.
Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm M-F Central