Students Benefit Support
Meditec is committed to supporting out students. We have a team of specialists that will help you along your journey to finding that career you love. We support our students in five different areas:
- Our Admissions Advisors partner with students to help them thru the enrollment process.
- Our student support staff can help you with time management and maintaining momentum when studying. Plus once you complete your program, a counselor will also help you with certification requirements, personal marketing, interview techniques and career management.
- Our instructors have been in your shoes, taken the courses and certifications, so they give you tips based on their real-life experience. Plus, they are very passionate about their subjects.
- Our technical support staff will help you with your technical needs 24/7, so you never need to worry about which time zone you are in.
- Our Career Service department will help you with resume building and provide employment assistance upon completion.
Want to know more about these great services call:
What does the MyCAA program pay for?
The MyCAA funding covers tuition expenses for education, training courses, and examinations which lead to an Associate’s Degree (except Associate’s Degrees in General Studies, Liberal Arts, and Interdisciplinary Studies that do not have a concentration); licenses, certificates, or certifications at accredited colleges, universities, technical schools in the United States or approved testing organizations that increase employment or portable career opportunities for military spouses.
Do you have other questions in mind? Our friendly team is ready to lend a hand.
If you need help in choosing the best program, call our toll free number and speak with an admissions advisor. Join our student forum if you’re looking for a study buddy in the US or overseas. Contact career services for assistance with building a resume or looking for employment opportunities.
Just fill out the form below to get a free career guide!