What does the MyCAA program pay for?

The MyCAA funding covers tuition expenses for education, training courses, and examinations which lead to an Associate’s Degree (except Associate’s Degrees in General Studies, Liberal Arts, and Interdisciplinary Studies that do not have a concentration); licenses, certificates, or certifications at accredited colleges, universities, technical schools in the United States or approved testing organizations that increase employment or portable career opportunities for military spouses.