Medical Office Management Training Certification Course Online
Why Medical Office Manager?
Would you like to manage a medical office? Medical office managers are in high demand. According to the Government’s Occupational Outlook Handbook, this career choice is expected to grow 18% through 2018! This means that medical office management is a stable career choice. Medical office managers make between $50,000-$80,000 a year. However, this career field does require a lot of specialized training in front end office work, medical coding and billing, and health insurance. Additionally, specialized training in medical office management is needed. Click here to request our free eBook for those considering a career in Medical Office Management.
Why Choose Meditec?
Meditec offers comprehensive medical office management training. Your training starts off with medical terminology, then medical coding, medical billing, and health insurance. This provides the foundational knowledge needed to master the coding and billing process that you will be managing in your role. Students then complete our detailed course on Managing the Medical Office which covers a health care overview, leadership training, medical office organization, financial management, policies, procedures and compliance planning, managed care contracts, marketing, human resources, and government-required documentation!
Meditec is state regulated, has been in business over 40 years, and has an impressive BBB rating. What does this mean to you the student? It means that you are attending a school that is regulated, has stood the test of time, has name recognition within the industry, and has the stability, and proven track record to train you for a new career.
Students can benefit from significant discounts for payment in full upon enrollment. For those who need more help, we have flexible payment plans available. Contact our career counselors today for additional information.
Your enrollment includes EVERYTHING you need: You start with medical terminology, then study coding theory followed by over 600 actual medical record charts for you to practice on. Your detailed billing training will complete your understanding of the paperwork processes in a medical office. Complete your training with our comprehensive module on how to run a medical front office.
- Complete, interactive, and fun online training with full access for a year!
- Medical Terminology
- Coding theory and practicum
- Billing theory and practicum
- Comprehensive module on managing a medical office
- All industry standard codebooks you need (ICD and CPT) – other programs do not provide them, you have to buy your own.
- Yes, we know all about ICD-10 coding, but it is not required until 2013 and is easily learned once you master ICD-9 which is in the course. Qualified, friendly instructor assigned to you
- Immediate feedback on all quizzes and coding exercises in the course. No waiting for grades.
- Virtual Classes: Weekly ‘office hours’ with our instructors – available via our online classroom to respond to your content and career questions in real time. The office hours are interactive sessions encouraging topic-focused discussions and will help you tremendously in learning everything you need to know.
- Access to Meditec’s student forum for networking and discussion!
- Job Search & Resume Writing – intensive course on how to present yourself to increase your chances of landing a job
- Workplace Success – your comprehensive guide to succeeding in the workplace. Invaluable to those who are new to the job market or have been out of the market for many years.
- Home Biz Book- The ultimate how to – start your own home business, prepare and evaluate employment contracts, learn to network.