Why Medical Billing?
With the advent of healthcare reform, many people are looking into medical billing careers. The Occupational Outlook Handbook says this career field is expected to grow through 2018, which means it is a solid and stable career choice. The great thing about most medical careers is that they remain steady even during an economic down turn. Medical billers take the coded medical record, and bill the insurance company. Medical billers work in doctors’ offices, clinics, and hospitals. It is possible for a medical biller to work at home as well. If you enjoy working in front of a computer, data entry, and keeping up with the latest health insurance rules and regulations, then this would be a great career choice for you. Click here to request our free eBook for those considering a career in Medical Billing.
Why Choose Meditec?
Meditec offers comprehensive medical billing in a fast-track program designed to get you into the job market quickly. Your training starts off with medical terminology, then medical billing, and health insurance. Our course is 100% online – there’s nothing you need to wait for in the mail – and includes many engaging interactive exercises to make training fun.
Meditec is state regulated, has been in business over 40 years, and has an impressive BBB rating. What does this mean to you the student? It means that you are attending a school that is regulated, has stood the test of time, has name recognition within the industry, and has the stability, and proven track record to train you for a new career.
For those who can’t afford to pay in full upon enrollment we have ZERO INTEREST payment plan options for up to 12 months with no credit checks! We also accept federal and state grant funding in certain states. Scroll down this page for more information
Your enrollment includes EVERYTHING you need:
- Complete, interactive, and fun online training with full access for a year!
- Medical Terminology
- Billing theory and practicum
- Qualified, friendly instructor assigned to you
- Immediate feedback on all quizzes and coding exercises in the course. No waiting for grades.
- Virtual Classes: Weekly ‘office hours’ with our instructors – available via our online classroom to respond to your content and career questions in real time. The office hours are interactive sessions encouraging topic-focused discussions and will help you tremendously in learning everything you need to know.
- Access to Meditec’s student forum for networking and discussion!
- Workplace Success – your comprehensive guide to succeeding in the workplace. Invaluable to those who are new to the job market or have been out of the market for many years.