Military Spouse Scholarships
Military spouses who are eager to pursue their education can look into military spouse scholarships to help them finance their education. Getting back into school and enrolling in a career training program can help military spouses grow a career in an in demand industry.
The United States Department of Defense provides military spouse scholarships to help aid the education of military spouses. With the Military Spouse Career Advancement Account or MyCAA, military spouses can get educational grant for approved career training programs.
Why should you apply for a military spouse scholarship?
Life in the military is a never ending cycle of adjustment and changes. You can stay focused by getting into a career training program that can help you become productive. With the available financial grants like military spouse scholarships, you can study and train to get a career. Military spouses should take advantage of the benefits that are only available for military families.
Here are some reasons why you should get a military spouse scholarship:
- Use the financial grant to study online. Several career training programs are available for students with military spouse scholarships.
- When you choose to study online at Meditec, the schedule is flexible and suits the life of military families. Study at your own pace, wherever and whenever you are comfortable.
- When you complete your training program, Meditec can help prepare you for your job search through our Career Services department you find a job that is related to your program.
- You won’t have to worry about the constant relocation. Because the course is 100% online, you can still study even if you’ve changed your address!
- Meditec programs are designed for people who want to have a portable career – a career that you can take with you wherever you go.
What courses can you take with your military spouse scholarship?
There are several career training programs available here in Meditec that you can take with your military spouse scholarship. It spans a variety of fields and all can help you land a portable career.
Career training programs at Meditec are taken online. You don’t have to worry about getting up early or being late to your classes. You create your own schedule. With just your computer or any device with an internet connection, you can study and finish the course at your own pace, wherever you may be.
With your military spouse scholarship benefit, you can take approved programs from these fields at Meditec:
- Medical and Healthcare
- Creative Arts
- Digital Media
Military spouse scholarships and other similar benefits open up opportunities for military spouses. It is but a small token of appreciation for the sacrifice that military families have to go through to serve the country. Military spouses should make the most of these benefits and take advantage of the opportunities that are exclusively available to military families.
Contact a Meditec Advisor to learn more about your future career. We are here to help you.
Call us at 888-360-8764.