Meditec is honored to work with the MyCAA program!
Meditec believes everyone deserves an education that leads to an in-demand career. Military spouses work hard every day to support our troops, but need a portable career so relocation never gets in the way of reaching their goals. Thankfully, the Department of Defense has created the Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program to honor the spouses’ dedication.
For eligible military spouses and activated Reserve members interested in career training, MyCAA is now offering up to $4,000 for high-demand, portable career training. People eligible for MyCAA funds:
- Spouse of an active duty Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine service member, or activated Reserve member in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, or O1-O2
- If the spouse of National Guard and/or AGR member, the sponsor must be on federal Title 10 active duty orders as reported in DEERS
- Spouses of Guard/Reserve members in an Alert, Transition Assistance, or Post Deployment status are not eligible
MyCAA Program Requirements
- Spouses must finish their program of study within three years from the start date of the first course
- Funding is limited to only Associate’s degrees, credentials and licensure programs
- Please allow for 15 days for approval of all financial assistance documents
How to apply for and use MyCAA funds
- Determine your eligibility for MyCAA by completing your profile here: https://aiportal.acc.af.mil/mycaa/ (please note, you may receive a security warning when clicking to this page; it is safe to proceed)
- Register for a MyCAA account
- Contact a Meditec MyCAA Specialist by filling out the form below and we’ll walk you through it!